Parallel, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of PSI-7977 in Combination With BMS-790052 With or Without Ribavirin in Treatment Naive Subjects Chronically Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotypes 1, 2, or 3
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2016 Results analyzing HCV GT2 NS5A sequencing data from five clinical trials and one database (The Los Alamos hepatitis C sequence database) (n=426) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 13 Apr 2014 Tolerability results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results will be presented at The International Liver Congress, the 49th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History