Phase 1b' Open Label, Single Arm, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance, Response Rate and Immunological Effects of Repeated Intratumoral Injections of Adenoviral Transduced Autologous Dendritic Cells Engineered to Express hIL-12(INXN-3001) in Response to an Oral Activator Ligand Administered in Intra-Patient Escalating Doses in Patients With Unresectable Stage III C or IV Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 3001 (Primary) ; Veledimex (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Company (ZIOPHARM Oncology) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.