A Phase 1, First In Human, Single-arm, Open-label Study Of Once A Day, Orally Administered Talazoparib (Bmn 673) In Patients With Advanced Or Recurrent Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Medivation
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History