A Phase 1 Study of REGN910 Administered Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nesvacumab (Primary)
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Oct 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 15 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History