Phase 2, Observer Blinded, Controlled, Randomized Multi-Center Study in Adolescents and Young Adults to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Different rMenB with OMV + MenACWY Combination Vaccination Formulations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 27 Oct 2011 Additional location (Poland) and actual initiaton date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.