A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel (DSG) 1% Applied Four Times Daily in Subjects With Acute Blunt Soft Tissue Injuries/Contusions of the Limbs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2010-020936-21).
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 204 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.