A Phase II Multi-center, Open-label, Non-randomized Study of Nilotinib as First Line Treatment in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.