PHASE II CLINICAL PROTOCOL FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA WITH A COMBINATION OF BENDAMUSTINE AND OFATUMUMAB.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2011 New trial record