A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel (DSG) 1% Applied Four Times Daily in Subjects With Acute Ankle Sprain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 205 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.