A phase II study of oxaliplatin/5-FU/Avastin and concurrent radiation to determine tolerability in patients with simultaneous primary and metastatic rectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Chrome-B
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of this study, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History