A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Way Crossover Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of Tapentadol Given as Two 50-mg Extended-Release, Tamper-Resistant Formulation (TRF) Tablets Relative to One 100-mg Extended-Release TRF Tablet in Healthy Japanese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Cancer pain; Diabetic neuropathies; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Feb 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2011 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.