CHEMORADIOTHERAPY FOR RECTAL CANCER IN THE DISTAL RECTUM FOLLOWED BY ORGANSPARING TRANSANAL ENDOSCOPIC MICROSURGERY: CARTS Study CApecitabine, Radiotherapy and Tem Surgery. A PHASE II, FEASIBILITY TRIAL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARTS
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.