Phase Ib/II, multicentre, open-label, randomized, clinical study with dose optimization of two different schedules of Elisidepsin Trifluoroacetate (Irvalec) as a single agent in patients with unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic Esophageal, Esophagogastric Junction or Gastric Cancer after failure of one but not more than two prior lines of systemic therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elisidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGE
- 26 Jan 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 23 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 118 to 126 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History