A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Chemotherapy Alone (Six Cycles of Docetaxel Plus Cyclophosphamide or Four Cycles of Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel) to Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab in Women With Node- Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative HER2-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Jun 2015 Results of an interim analysis (n=360) were published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.