Bioequivalence of a Fixed Dose Combination Tablet of Linagliptin 5 mg / Pioglitazone 30 mg Compared With Its Mono-components in Healthy Male and Female Subjects (an Open-label, Randomised, Single-dose, Replicate Design Study With Two Treatments in Four Crossover Periods).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin/pioglitazone (Primary) ; Linagliptin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 New trial record