Phase I Trial of Carfilzomib (PR-171) in Combination With Vorinostat (SAHA) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.