A Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, 2-period, Fixed Sequence Study to Determine the Effects of Coadministration of Fostamatinib 100 mg Twice Daily on the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel; Fostamatinib
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Pregnancy; Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours; T cell lymphoma; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jan 2016 Results published in the Drugs in R and D
- 17 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.