Single Arm, Open Label, Phase I Study for Dose and Schedule Finding of Decitabine in Patients With Higher-risk MDS and MDS/AML Receiving Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PODAC
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2011 New trial record