A Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Ceftolozane/Tazobactam With That of Piperacillin/Tazobactam in Ventilator Associated Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VECTOR
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, the status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.