A Randomized, Double Blind, Dose Escalation, Fusion, First Time in Human Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Single and Repeat Doses of GSK2336805 in Healthy Volunteers and Single Doses in Chronically Infected Hepatitis C Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 56914845 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Jul 2013 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History