A Single-Arm Phase II Clinical Trial With the Novel MEK Inhibitor AZD-6244 for the Treatment of MCT-1 Related Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 23 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2013-0366).
- 03 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University.