A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Trial Of Pregabalin Controlled Release Formulation As Adjunctive Therapy In Adults With Partial Onset Seizures - Protocol A0081194.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Seizure-frequency' has not been met according to a Pfizer media release.
- 16 Nov 2012 Top-line results have been reported in a Pfizer media release.
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 333 to 334 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History