A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of Elesclomol Sodium Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elesclomol (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2011 The first patient has been treated, according to a Synta Pharmaceuticals media release