A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Clofarabine Given in Combination With Multi-agent Therapy for Remission Induction in Pediatric Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in First Relapse or Refractory to First Line Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VANDEVOL
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.