A Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Safety, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of GO-203-2c Given Intravenously Daily X21 Repeated Every 28 Days in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Including Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs GO 203 2c (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.