An Adaptive, Phase I, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Sponsor-unblinded, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous CSL112 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 112 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results were reported in a CSL media release, and were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions in November 2012.
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 36 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History