A prospective, multicenter, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-parallel groups, Phase 3 study to compare the efficacy and the safety of masitinib at 6 mg/kg/day versus placebo in the treatment of patients with Severe Persistent Asthma treated with oral corticosteroids
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 02 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Slovakia
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 25 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.