A phase 1 single-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending single- and multiple-dose study of Ozanimod in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Apr 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 18 May 2013 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2013.
- 13 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.