Randomized Phase III Trial of mFOLFOX7 or XELOX Plus Bevacizumab Versus 5-Fluorouracil/Leucovorin or Capecitabine Plus Bevacizumab as First-line Treatment in Elderly Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Mayo Clinic record.
- 02 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.