Randomized Phase III Trial of mFOLFOX7 or XELOX Plus Bevacizumab Versus 5-Fluorouracil/Leucovorin or Capecitabine Plus Bevacizumab as First-line Treatment in Elderly Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Mayo Clinic record.