A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Coadministered Ceftaroline Fosamil and NXL104 Versus Intravenous Doripenem in Adult Subjects With Complicated Urinary Tract Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Doripenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (217) and additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.