A Phase IB/II Study of Escalating Doses of Romidepsin (Istodax) in Association With CHOP (Ro-CHOP) in the Treatment of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Dec 2014 Results published in Celgene media release.
- 09 Dec 2014 Based on phase I results (n=18), the recommended dose of romidepsin for the phase II portion was 12 mg/m2, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 09 Dec 2014 Results were presented at the 56th American Society of Hematology annual meeting, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History