Prospective, Randomized, Open Label, Phase II Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Macugen (Pegaptanib 0.3 mg Intravitreal Injections) Plus Panretinal Photocoagulation (PRP) and PRP (Monotherapy) in the Treatment of Patients With High Risk Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2011 New trial record