Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Open Label, Phase II Study to Access Efficacy and Safety of Lucentis Monotherapy (Ranibizumab 0.5 mg Intravitreal Injections) Compared With Lucentis Plus Panretinal Photocoagulation (PRP) and PRP (Monotherapy) in the Treatment of Patients With High Risk Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.