A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Repeat-Dose, Comparison of the Effects of Q8003 to the Morphine-Equivalent Doses of Oxycodone and of Morphine on the Opioid-Related Adverse Events of Moderate to Severe Nausea, Emesis, and Dizziness in Subjects With Acute Moderate-to-Severe Postoperative Pain Following Bunionectomy Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/oxycodone (Primary) ; Morphine; Oxycodone
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 26 Jun 2013 A data amendment for Study 022 will be submitted to the revised NDA for MOXDUO, according to a QRxPharma media release.
- 31 Aug 2012 Efficacy outcomes presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 31 Aug 2012 Effects on oxygen desaturation presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History