A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study of the Reduction of Signs and Symptoms During Treatment With Tocilizumab Versus Adalimumab, Both in Combination With MTX, in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and an Inadequate Response to Treatment With Only One TNF Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Folic acid; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.