A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase III Trial of Docetaxel and S1 (DS) Versus S1 and Cisplatin (SP) in Curatively Resected (D2) Gastric Cancer of Stage IIIB/IV (M0)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POST
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jun 2012 Trial design reported at ASCO 2012.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 166 to 290. According to an abstract reported at ASCO 2012, 67 of 290 patients have been treated, with accrual continuing.