A Phase I, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of DSTP3086S in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (Genentech Inc.DST4964g).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandortuzumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 87 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.