Prospective Randomized Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of RFC-lite (Rituximab, Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide) Regimen With LR (Rituximab, Chlorambucil) as a First-line Therapy in Patients With B-cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Unfavorable Somatic Status
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.