A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy and Dose Response of 28 Days of Once-Daily Dosing of the Oral Motilin Receptor Agonist GSK962040, in Type I and II Diabetic Male and Female Subjects With Gastroparesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Camicinal (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.