PHASE I STUDY OF CARBOPLATIN, PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN (PLD) AND EVEROLIMUS IN PATIENTS WITH PLATINUM-SENSITIVE EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER IN FIRST RELAPSE
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.