Efficacy of NK 001 [etanercept] for the prevention of Alzheimer's related cognitive impairment in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurokine Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2011 Neurokine expects to obtain approval for this trial by August 2011.
- 03 Feb 2011 Neurokine expect to submit their phase II protocol, for approval by the European authorities, by the end of March 2011, according to their media release.
- 03 Feb 2011 New trial record