A 52-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of GSK573719 125mcg once-daily alone and in combination with GW642444 25mcg once-daily via novel Dry Powder Inhaler (nDPI) in Subjects with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms COPD-nDPI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 24 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History