Impact of GSK Biologicals' 2189242A Vaccine on Nasopharyngeal Carriage, Safety and Immunogenicity When Co-administered With Routine EPI Vaccines in Infants Following Safety Assessment in Children Aged 2-4 Yrs in The Gambia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Measles virus vaccine live; Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine live oral; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Measles; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Streptococcal infections; Tetanus; Yellow fever
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Apr 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.