A Multicenter Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719/GW642444 With GW642444 and With Tiotropium Over 24 Weeks in Subjects With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2017 Results (n=2251) of an integrated post-hoc safety analysis from NCT01899742, NCT01777334, NCT01316900 and NCT01316913 studies, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 27 Sep 2015 Pooled post-hoc analysis results from this and two other trials (DB2113374 and ZEP117115) published in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 27 Sep 2015 Pooled post-hoc analysis results from this and two other trials (DB2113374 and ZEP117115) presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History