A Multi-center, Open Label, Single-arm Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Daily Oral Administration of 2 mg Dienogest Tablets for the Treatment of Endometriosis in Adolescents Over a Treatment Period of 52 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dienogest (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VISADO
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.