Combination Gefitinib and Methotrexate for the Treatment of Persistent Gestational Trophoblastic Disease: A Phase I Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary)
- Indications Trophoblastic tumour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEM GTD
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (15 Sep 2011) added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 07 Feb 2011 New trial record