A three-arm, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter, phase II study to evaluate the efficacy of Vigantol oil as add-on therapy in subjects with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis receiving treatment with 44 μg tiw of Rebif SOLAR Supplementation of VigantOL Oil versus Placebo as Add-on in Patients with Relapsing-Remitting MS receiving Rebif treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Colecalciferol
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLAR
- Sponsors Merck KGaA; Merck Serono
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), according to a Merck & Co media release.
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.