Relative Bioavailability of Multiple Oral Doses of BI 10773 (25 mg) and Ramipril (5 mg) Administered Together Compared to Multiple Oral Doses of BI 10773 (25 mg) Alone and Ramipril (5 mg) Alone in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Open Label, Randomised, Three Way Crossover, Clinical Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Ramipril
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic nephropathies; Heart failure; Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2011 New trial record