A Randomized, 6-week Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Flexible-dose, Parallel-group Study of Lurasidone Adjunctive to Lithium or Dovalproex for the Treatment of Bipolar I Depression in Subjects Demonstrating Non-response to Treatment With Lithium or Divalproex Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVAIL-3
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Oct 2014 Results of post-hoc analysis of lurasidone effects on 6-item MADRS subscale was presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 30 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2011-06-001808).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History